Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Resolutions (Continued)

Just realised that I've missed something that I had wanted to do in my last post, so here it goes:
7. Read all books that I have bought but have not finished reading:
(i) Your Best Life by Domonique Bertolucc
(ii) Why Men Never Remember & Women Never Forget by Dr Marianne J. Legato
(iii) Secrets of eBay Millionaires by Stuart Tan and Benjamin Marc Wee
(iv) Trend Following by Michael W. Covel
(v) The Complete Turtle Trader by Michael W. Covel
(vi) Adam's Khoo's "Crazy Offer" package:
- Secrets Of Self-Made Millionaires wealth creation course (12 CDs)
- Patterns of Excellence neuro-linguistic programming course (10 CDs)
- Paving The Way To The Top success development course (6 CDs)
- Secrets of Building Multi-million Dollar Business (ebook)

8. Learn more about Windows programming
9. Learn more about Adobe Photoshop

3 comments:

Mike Dirnt said...

wow ku finally you updated your blog!

its great to have a new year resolution. i dont think i made one probably to make more money in 2009 which is the standard resolution. haha

Happy New Year to you!

ku said...

Haha, Mike, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your footprints here. I did not expect any visitors, so it's quite a pleasant surprise to see you here. :) People say new year resolutions are meant to be broken, haha... I am actually jotting it down to spur myself on. :)
Happy new year to you and anyone who comes here! :)

Mike Dirnt said...

you can work hard to achieve that goal. as long its a realistic goal, i dont think its difficult to achieve. i have added your blog into my list of friends blog though your title is quite long :)